Sunday, August 19, 2007

Bill's Birthday Party

I had decided to have a Birthday party for Bill last Saturday. He had been talking about how his mom had always made him a Burt and Ernie cake, so he had found a Burt and Ernie cake pan on Ebay. It took a long time, but I got the cake all decorated and it turned out great!

Abe was a good sport and liked being the party dog. He's definitely the center of attention!


I decorated with streamers and we had put balloons outside. We had chips, fruit salad, veggies, wings, and drinks.
We are getting ready to play Catch Phrase with all of our friends, and of course Abe is the center of attention, again.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Danielle, the cake looks so good!!! You did an excellent job, now I want a piece of cake, oh well. Happy Birthday Bill!! Reagan told me a story today about Thunder (the horse) in Mom's backyard, and that you killed it with a potato gun but it was her favorite when she was a little girl and that it was Lincoln's favorite too but that Nana was going to get her a new thunder. I think Mom must have told her that, because I think it was broken before she was born.

Christy said...

So, whats up with you guys, how is school Danielle? Reagan goes to the pumpkin patch next week, its a field trip with her preschool class. I didn't know preschool kids went on field trips? Are you guys going to get pumpkins this year. We are having thanksgiving at our house this year, I've never done a turkey I hope it turns out.